We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The 3 Week Diet was created by nutritionist, personal trainer, and author Brian Flatt.
This program comes with a money-back guarantee and promises weight loss results between 12 and 23 pounds in 21 days.
Brian Flatt claims that dieters may also experience a range of other benefits with this diet including:
- Loss of stubborn body fat.
- Decreased cellulite.
- Increased energy.
- Improved cholesterol levels.
- Better muscle tone.
- Healthier skin and hair.
- Faster metabolism.
3 Week Diet For Fast Weight Loss
Flatt says that people who undertake this diet lose an average of 12 to 23 pounds of pure body fat. Some dieters have experienced losses as high as 33 pounds.
According to The 3 Week Diet, your results will depend on your dedication and the amount of effort you put into the diet.
If you want to lose even more weight you also have the option to continue the diet beyond the 21-days.
How to Burn Stubborn Body Fat
The 3 Week Diet utilizes 5 techniques to specifically target body fat.
- Reducing Calories.
- Intermittent Fasting.
- Lowering Carbohydrate Intake.
- Strategic Supplementation.
Each method alone can have a significant effect so you do not have to incorporate all of them. However, when you implement them all together, you will lose weight rapidly.
The Three Phases of This Diet
Each week, you will begin a new phase. All of the phases are low in carbohydrates and calories. The purpose is to maximize fat loss early on while gradually introducing more whole foods into your diet.
Eventually, you will progress towards a nutritionally balanced and complete diet, to maintain a healthy weight for life.
The 3 Pound Rule
When you complete The 3 Week Diet or have achieved your goal weight, you will continue to weigh yourself every day.
At any time if you are three pounds or more above your target weight you should begin Phase 1 immediately. Continue on Phase 1 until you get back to your target weight, which usually just takes one or two days.
This allows you to enjoy “cheat” meals occasionally while ensuring you maintain your weight loss.
Dieters can expect to eat the following foods:
Whey protein, chicken, turkey, beef, fish, eggs, cream cheese, asparagus, beets, cabbage, artichoke, squash, broccoli, carrots, celery, kale, mushrooms, onions, peppers, spinach, tomato, cauliflower, avocado, macadamia nuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, olive oil, butter, mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar.
Sample Meal Plan
|Meal #1: Noon|
3 poached eggs
|Meal #2: 4pm|
2-3 oz tuna
|Meal #3: 8pm|
2-3 oz turkey
Exercise 20 Minutes Per Day
The program comes with a workout manual that can help you double your results when combined with the diet.
The fitness routine was created for people who don’t have time to go to the gym every day. The manual also includes a gym workout for those who are dedicated to their exercise regime.
To gain fat-loss benefits you need to workout for just 20-minutes a day, 3 to 4 days a week. This is because burning stubborn body fat is burned most effectively with intense, full body exercises – rather than long cardio sessions
The manual also includes the Midsection Miracle Workout, which contains the only two exercises you need to get 6-pack abs.
Costs and Expenses
The 3 Week Diet is available in PDF format for $47.
Learn more and get instant access to this diet here.
- Offers rapid weight loss results.
- Based on scientific research.
- Comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Uses regular grocery store foods and readily accessible nutritional supplements.
- Addresses the importance of a positive mindset and maintaining motivation for successful weight loss.
- Once you achieve your goal weight you can eat whatever you like.
- Very restrictive program that includes dramatic calorie restriction.
- Involves intermittent fasting, which may result in some degree of hunger and physical discomfort.
- Requires elimination of carbohydrate foods including fruit, starchy vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- Encourages the use of caffeine and nicotine pills, which may have negative side effects, especially in sensitive or health-compromised individuals.
Rapid Weight Loss Can Result
The 3 Week Diet involves a reduced calorie, low-carbohydrate diet, which is combined with intermittent fasting.
This approach produces rapid weight loss results by restricting the body’s fuel supply and encouraging the mobilization of body fat.
It is a very restrictive program that will likely involve some experience of hunger and discomfort. As such it will appeal to highly motivated dieters who are looking for a plan for rapid weight loss.
By Mizpah Matus B.Hlth.Sc(Hons)
- Timmers, S., Konings, E., Bilet, L., Houtkooper, R. H., van de Weijer, T., Goossens, G. H., ... Schrauwen, P. (2011). Calorie restriction-like effects of 30 days of resveratrol supplementation on energy metabolism and metabolic profile in obese humans. Cell metabolism, 14(5), 612-622. link
- Ahima, R. S., Prabakaran, D., Mantzoros, C., Qu, D., Lowell, B., Maratos-Flier, E., Flier, J. S. (1996). Role of leptin in the neuroendocrine response to fasting. link
- Timmers, S., Konings, E., Bilet, L., Houtkooper, R. link
Last Reviewed: February 4, 2018